Wilton, NY Vanguard-Fine, LLC recently completed the following transactions:
• Barry Feinman and Kenneth Brownell of Vanguard-Fine, LLC and Gerard Wise of Roohan Realty brokered the sale of 4.79 acres on Rte. 50 for $1.25 million between FFBWood #2, LLC and Alan Rhodes, trustee of the Gick Road Charitable Remainder Unitrust. This property will be a new retail center.
• Brownell and Feinman brokered a 10-year lease between Harbor Freight Tools and Gator Transit Partners Ltd. The 15,040 s/f store is located at Transit Road Plaza, in Lockport.
• Feinman, Brownell and Steven Lerner of Vanguard-Fine, with Binglin Li of Keller Williams Realty, brokered a 10-year lease between Aoxiang LLC dba Sake Bon II and Plaza P&M, LLC. The 3,000 s/f restaurant is located at 1702 Chrisler Ave. in Rotterdam.
• Brownell and Feinman, with Steve Powers of Nigro Cos., brokered the seven-year lease between Marello Restaurant Group, LLC and Tri-City Rental. The 1,800 s/f restaurant is located at Park South, 33 New Scotland Ave. in Albany.
• Feinman and Brownell brokered the three and a half-year lease between Everything Pets & Supplies and Russell Road Associates. The 6,000 s/f store is located at Westgate Plaza in Albany.
• Brownell, Feinman and Christopher Farrell of Vanguard-Fine brokered a three-year lease between Michelle Messiha and Mohammed Jehan and Alex Bana. The 1,200 s/f used car dealership is located at 1708 State St. in Schenectady.
• Lerner, Feinman and Brownell, with Brett Baxt of the Howard Group brokered a five-year lease between AARRVIKA INC dba Dollar Power Plus and Colonie Realty Associates NY, LLC. The 2,975 s/f store is located at Kohl’s Plaza, 1814 Central Ave. in Albany.
• Feinman and Brownell, with Alex Kutikov and Gordon Heeps of RedMark Realty, brokered a 10-year lease between Uncommon Grounds and Windsor Development. The 3,379 s/f restaurant is located a t 9 Clifton Country Rd. in Clifton Park.
• Farrell, Feinman and Brownell, with Michael Hotarek of Eastern Retail Properties, brokered a five-year lease between The Wireless Center, Inc. and Delaware Plaza, LLC. The 1,579 s/f store is located in Delaware Plaza in Delmar.