Rochester, NY The Upstate New York Chapter of the Appraisal Institute will have an active education calendar for real estate appraisers again in 2019 for continuing education(CE) with seven seminars. The course schedule for 2019 will include:
- The 7 hour USPAP Update Course in Rochester on April 12th;
- A 7 hour chapter developed seminar in Syracuse on May 3rd;
- The Case Studies in the Valuation of Upstate NY Real Estate at Del Lago Resort Casino on June 7th;
- The 7 Hour Marketability Studies on September 27th in Syracuse;
- The 7 hour Evaluating Commercial Leases on October 25th in Syracuse;
- Business Practices & Ethics in November in Utica; and
- The 7 hour USPAP update course on December 6th.
Contact Yvette Molinas, executive director at 845.360.2510 or email email@example.com for upcoming course information.
Contact John Rynne, public relations chair for Upstate NY Chapter Appraisal Institute at 585-262-3277 x203 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
The Appraisal Institute is recognized as the leader in the real estate appraisal industry and is one of the oldest organizations of real estate appraisers in the world.