Rochester, NY The Upstate New York Chapter of the Appraisal Institute has an active education calender for real estate appraisers again in 2017 for continuing education (CE). The Appraisal Institute (AI) is recognized as the leader in the real estate appraisal industry and is one of the oldest organizations of real estate appraisers in the world. Current education offerings are:
• A 7-hour “USPAP Update” course on April 7th;
• A 7-hour “Drone Technology Seminar” on May 12th at a location to be determined;
• A 7-hour “Case Study in the Valuation of Upstate NY Real Estate” in Canandaigua on June 16th;
• A 7-hour “Income Approach for Residential Appraisers” on August 7th in Syracuse;
• A 7-hour “The Discounted Cash Flow Model: Concepts, Issues & Apps” in November at a soon to be determinied location; and
• A 7-hour “USPAP Update” course in Syracuse on December 1st.
Contact Yvette Molinas, executive director at 845.360.2510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for upcoming course information.
Contact John Rynne, public relations chair of the Upstate New York Chapter Appraisal Institute at 585-262-3277 x203 or email@example.com with any questions