Uniondale, NY Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. recently funded 22 loans totaling $64.614 million under the Fannie Mae DUS Loan, Freddie Mac SBL and Fannie Mae Seniors product lines. Ari Short of Arbor originated the loans.
Among the 22 transactions, properties include:
• 288 East 149th St., Bronx: This 12-unit multifamily property with 11 units and a retail space received $2.5 million funded under the Freddie Mac SBL Loan program. The 10-year, fixed rate refinance loan amortizes on a 30-year schedule.
• A Brooklyn portfolio: Five multifamily apartment buildings with a total of 41 units received $11.429 million funded under the Freddie Mac SBL Loan program as hybrid refinance loans.
• Lake Terrace Garden Apartments in New Orleans, LA: This 184-unit multifamily property received $11.987 million funded under the Fannie Mae DUS Loan program. The 10-year, fixed rate refinance loan amortizes on a 30-year schedule.
• Chapel Oaks Apartments in Fort Wayne, IN: This 320-unit property received $6 million of acquisition funding.
• Antebellum Grove in Warner Robins, GA: This 62-unit property received $7 million under the Fannie Mae Seniors Loan program for refinance cash out.
• Iron House Apartments in Richmond, VA: This 39-unit property with 35 units and four retail spaces, received $2.5 million acquisition funding under the Fannie Mae DUS Loan program.
“As a top multifamily lender, Arbor is able to custom tailor financial solutions to meet the unique needs of our clients and their goals,” Short said. “Whether looking to maximize value, secure permanent financing or execute a quick closing, our vast knowledge and experience always result in an optimal loan solution.”