Cheektowaga, NY Tudor Collins Commercial Real Estate have completed the following leases:
• According to Patricia Collins and Eric Tudor of Tudor Collins, The Airport International Centre on Sonwil Dr. is continuing a successful run as Qima has moved into 10,000 s/f of office/lab space. The addition of Qima to 352 Sonwil Drive, makes this park close to 100% occupied. Qima is a quality control and compliance company that provides supplier audits, laboratory testing, and product inspections in Asia, Africa, Europe, North America, and South America. Its headquarters are located in Hong Kong. QIMA employs 2,600 people worldwide. Karolyn Helda, managing director for the Buffalo office said, “The move allowed them to design the space exactly the way they wanted resulting in a much more efficient facility. This location will suit our needs for years to come.”
• C&T Design opened a new 3,700 s/f location at 786 Terrace Blvd. in Depew. This deal was co-brokered by Patricia Collins from Tudor Collins CRE and Ed Mills from JR Militello Realty. Branch manager Kevin Craig designed the new office, keeping the industrial look of the warehouse for a rustic open feel. C&T Design is a full-service foodservice design and equipment supply company offering conception-to-completion services, including consulting, design development, engineering, project management, and installation. The Buffalo branch will service the Great Lakes Region, including Buffalo to Albany, Western New England and the western parts of Pennsylvania, including Erie to north of Pittsburgh.
• Productive Transportation Inc. leased 27,000 s/f of warehouse space at 331 Lang Blvd. on Grand Island. Tudor Collins is the exclusive agent. Kevin Obrachta, from Productive, sees this as an opportunity to continue adding new customers in a market that has limited warehouse space available to lease. The current owner purchased the property a little over a year ago with an 80% vacancy rate and taking advantage of the active market for leasing warehouse and flex space the building is now at 25% vacancy rate.
• Plata Import Décor leased a 14,100 s/f warehouse at 250 Cooper Ave. in Tonawanda from Uniland Development;
• Mainlining America leased a 11,100 s/f free-standing facility at 67 Beacon St. in Buffalo. Tudor represented the tenant, and Ed Mills of JR Militello represented the landlord;
• Tudor and Collins represented Tru Commercial in a 3,000 s/f lease at 84 Aero to Hudson Trucking;
• Great Lakes Coffee Roasters signed for 9,000 s/f at 84 Aero;
• Tudor subleased 3,000 s/f at 6420 Inducon in Sanborn to ICS Cards;
• Tudor handled 20,000 s/f for Residential World Development at 2900 Service Rd. in Niagara Falls, who will be using the warehouse to assemble shipping containers to be used as homes in countries that have been devastated by hurricanes and other natural disasters. Residential World’s shipping container homes are Distinct Appointed Residences that are upscale, on and off grid, self-sufficient and are fully furnished, including appliances, electronics and all amenities for rapid deployment.
• iPetspro.com, opened its doors at 78 Benbro Dr., leasing 5,500 s/f. Collins was the broker for the distribution of food, treats, grooming and healthcare products, toys, habitat, and decor for most popular pets of all sizes and age. iPetspro.com invites the pet-related businesses such as animal hospitals, vet clinics, etc. to their showroom to get the best price deals.
Tudor and Collins also brokered two sales, one in Niagara County, a 65,133 s/f multi-tenant warehouse and manufacturing facility, which changed hands between two private investors who wish to remain anonymous at this time, and a three-building property totaling 11,337 s/f in Cheektowaga near the Buffalo Airport, which a Canadian investor purchased, then retained the seller, who is also a tenant, as his property manager. Again, both wish to remain anonymous at this time.