Syracuse, NY According to Michael Finn, managing partner of CBRE|Syracuse, the firm has completed the following transactions:
- Mark Rupprecht, CCIM, was the exclusive listing agent in the $800,000 sale of 7840 State Rte. 26 in Lowville. The 170,000 s/f manufacturing facility was purchased by the Lewis County IDA.
- Peter Finn, executive VP, and Marty Dowd, senior broker, of CBRE|Syracuse, and Jennifer DaSilva, of CBRE|Newark, represented the tenant Hartford Fire Insurance Co. in its 83,003 s/f lease at 301 Woods Park Dr., Clinton.
- Rupprecht and Dowd, with Lynnelle Noll of CBRE|Baltimore, were the exclusive agents in the $700,000 sale of 1225 State Fair Blvd. The 32,696 s/f manufacturing facility was purchased by Deli-Boy Properties, LLC.
- Larry Van Der Bogart and Rupprecht of CBRE|Syracuse, and Andrew Shaw of CBRE|Toronto, represented the tenant GHD in its 17,400 s/f lease at 5788 Widewaters Pwy., DeWitt. Len Brown of JF Real Estate, represented the landlord.
- Dowd represented the tenant, Bankers Conseco Life Insurance Co., in its 4,367 s/f lease at 231 Salina Meadows Pwy., North Syracuse. Harry Harkaway, of the CBD Companies, represented the landlord.
- Kiesa and Bill Anninos were the exclusive listing agents in a of 2,833 s/f lease at First Republic Office Park, 445 Electronics Pkwy., Liverpool. Andrew Gearhart of the Pioneer Cos., represented the tenant, New Horizons at Logical Operations.