Rochester, NY SWBR recently converted to a Design Professional Corp. (D.P.C.) through NYS Department of State. As a result, both licensed and non-licensed professionals have an opportunity to become shareholders. Traditionally, only licensed professionals were eligible for this opportunity. There are now 50 shareholders at SWBR. The new shareholders are:
“The shareholders at SWBR are critical to the success and growth of our team” said Tom Gears, president and CEO of SWBR. “With this role, they will have a voice and voting rights regarding strategic initiatives at mid-year and year-end shareholder meetings, will be eligible to serve on the board, and will benefit from the increasing value of our firm.”
SWBR’s latest shareholders are:
- Caitlin Ellis, AIA, Associate/Project Architect: Resides in Rochester, has been with SWBR for three years, is a designer on the team for RIT MAGIC Spell Studios, SUNY Cortland Corey Union ground-floor renovation and Brighton Central School District projects.
- Lisa Fingar, CPSM, Associate/Marketing Manager: Resides in Chili, has been with SWBR for 21 years, is the Marketing Department Manager, oversees all marketing, PR and sales support.
- Corina Folts, CID, Associate/Interior Designer: Resides in Macedon, has been with SWBR over three years, is an interior designer on the team for McQuaid Jesuit STEM addition, RIT Global Village expansion, SUNY Cortland Corey Union and UR Genesee Hall.
- Chris Goldan, Associate/Communications Manager: Resides in Fairport, has been with the firm for five years, managed the SWBR rebrand, and designed the Kodak Center Marquee and The College at Brockport Wayfinding System.
- Jodi Mason, CID ASID, Associate/Interior Designer: Resides in Penfield, has been with SWBR for 10 years, is an interior designer on the team for St. John’s Meadows Activity Area addition, Brighton Central School District Council Rock primary school and Cloverwood Senior Living movie theater.
- Joe McNinch, Associate/Project Designer/BIM Group Leader: Resides in Henrietta, has been with SWBR for six years, is a designer on the team for Durand Senior Apartments, Freedom Commons and Gateway Lofts.
- Kyle Morris, AIA, Associate/Project Architect: Resides in Marcellus, NY, has been with SWBR for two years, is a designer on the team for Rescue Mission’s Crossroads and Gifford Commons addition and renovation, Kirkhaven Traditional and Long-Term Care kitchen and dining renovation.
- David Newton, Associate, Construction Administration Manager: Resides in Spencerport, has been with SWBR for 12 years, worked on Evergreen Lofts, DePaul Joseph Allen apartments, Cornerstone Apartments, Frances Apartments and is the CM for several others.
- Diana Kalvitis-Pannone, CID, Associate/Interior Design Manager: Resides in Webster, has been with SWBR for 26 years, is the Interior Design Department Manager, and an interior designer on teams for RIT Magic Spells Studios, Nazareth Performance Center, DePaul Wheatfield, North Rose-Wolcott Central School District and American Packaging.
- Don Pannone, Associate/Senior Project Manager: Resides in Webster, has been with SWBR for 32 years, is a senior project manager on the teams for AIM Photonics, JMA Wireless and several other industrial and corporate clients.
- Sheri Seitz, CDA, Associate/Finance Manager: Resides in Ontario, has been with SWBR for 34 years and is the Finance Department Manager.
- Dylan Smith AIA, Associate/Project Architect: Resides in Manlius, has been with SWBR for two years, is a designer on the teams for Rescue Mission and Cornell CVM Research Tower.
- Keith Sylvester, Associate/Chief Information Officer: Resides in Webster, has been with SWBR for 20 years and manages all IT systems for the firm
- Pauline Viera, Associate/Administrative Department Manager: Resides in Chili, has been with SWBR for three years and manages the Administrative staff.