Cheektowaga, NY The Buffalo Multifamily Investment Property Forum 2018, will be held Saturday, April 28th, at the Millennium Hotel (2040 Walden Ave.). Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. and the Forum will run until 1:00 p.m.The keynote speaker will be Russell Gullo, CCIM, CEA, CEO of R. J. Gullo Cos. This event will consist of six educational sessions which will cover:
- “Why Multifamily Investment Property is an I.D.E.A.L. Investment,”
- “How to Analyze A Multifamily Investment Property,”
- “Rules Of Thumb When Acquiring A Real Estate Investment,”
- “How to Increase the Value of a Multifamily Investment Property,”
- “How to Double/Triple Your Real Estate Portfolio,”
- “How to Pay No Tax When Disposing Of Investment Property and a Multifamily Activity,”
- “Overview Of The Western N.Y. Market,” and more.
Attendees must be pre-registered. Admission is free to the first 200 registered attendees, but students must be pre-registered.
This event is being presented by the R. J. Gullo Cos. and sponsored by; New York Real Estate Journal, Evans Bank, Buffalo Law Journal, and R. J. Gullo Cos.
Qualified Intermediaries ror 1031 Exchanges and Real Estate Investment Specialists and a national 1031 Exchange/Investment Trainer for the American Institute of Real Estate Exchangors.
For a Brochure/Registration Form, go to the bottom of the Home Page of www.rjgullo.com or call (716) 675-1500. Attendees must be pre-registered, no walk-ins will be allowed.