Brooklyn, NY Bestreich Realty Group, an investment sales and brokerage/advisory firm, has closed seven sales totaling $21.5 million:
• $4.7 million sale of 144 N 11th St.: A frame building in Williamsburg, built 25 ft. x 65 ft. on a 25 x 100 lot zoned R6A. Donal Flaherty, Luke Sproviero, Derek Bestreich, and Adam Lobel of Bestreich represented the buyer and seller.
• $4.35 million sale of 270-274 East 2nd St.: Two contiguous properties totaling 12 units in the Kensington neighborhood. Erik Rodriguez, Bestreich and Sproviero represented the buyer and seller.
• $3.95 million sale of a 10,000 s/f buildable development site at 31-33 Frost St. in the Williamsburg section: The 50 ft. by 100 ft. site is zoned R6B and the sale represents $395 per buildable s/f. Lobel, Sproviero and Bestreich represented the seller, a private family, and the buyer, Mortat Architecture + Development.
• $2.6 million sale of 1082 Nostrand Ave., a corner mixed-use property in the Prospect Lefferts Gardens section: The 6,876 s/f property features seven residential units and one commercial unit. Rodriguez, Sproviero and Bestreich represented the buyer and seller.
• $2.4 million sale of 387 6th Ave.: Two apartments and one store at the corner of 6th St. in Park Slope. The sale represents $955 per s/f. Bestreich, Lobel and Sproviero represented the buyer and seller.
• $2.25 million sale of 163 Hope St. (aka 383 Union Ave.), in Williamsburg: This irregular 25 ft. by 100 ft. site contains a vacant three-family home on Union Ave. and a retail restaurant/bar in the rear of the lot with 33 ft. of frontage on Hope St. This property also has redevelopment opportunity with 8,326 buildable s/f. Lobel, Sproviero and Bestreich represented the buyer and seller.
• The $1.175 million sale of 2025 Menahan St. in Ridgewood, Queens: This four-unit home features two-bedroom railroad units. Greg Rhodes, Steve Reynolds, Tom Reynolds and Bestreich represented the buyer and seller.