Secaucus, NJ Ripco Real Estate signed ten leases at The Plaza at Harmon Meadow.
David Townes and Curtis Nassau of Ripco, are exclusive retail leasing agents for The Plaza at Harmon Meadow, while Nick Depaolera and Fernando Garip of NAI James Hanson, are the exclusive office leasing agents at the property.
Ten new leases:
• Which Wich signed a lease for 1354 s/f.
• Firenza Pizza signed a lease for 1,833 s/f.
• Big Bowls Little Plates Noodle House signed a lease for 1,487 s/f.
• Max Challenge signed a lease for 2,200 s/f.
• Dunkin’ Donuts signed a new lease for 1,295 s/f.
• Stefano’s Mediterranean Grill signed a lease for 1,449 s/f.
• And Plaza Candy signed a lease for 495 s/f.
• Datasoft expanded their space and signed a renewal for 2,705 s/f.
• Ferranini signed a new lease for 1,248 s/f.
• Youth Advocate Program signed a new lease for 1,104 s/f.
“Harmon Meadow is a dynamic location. It benefits from an ideal road network, and a unique mix of office, hotel, retail and entertainment,” said Townes.
According to Nassau, “The center is supported by 1500 hotel rooms, the Meadowlands Convention Center, and the fourteen screen Kerasotes Movie Theater. And Rte. 3 averages 118,000 cars per day. Additionally, the demographics are super strong with almost 300,000 people living and 100,000 people working within three miles of the center.”
The Carlton Group and New Valley, the new owners of the Plaza at Harmon Meadow, are planning a renovation to the center which will include a re-vamp of the landscaping and lighting, as well as new signage throughout the property.
“The capital improvements to landscaping and signage will serve to benefit both existing and new tenants,” said Townes.