Rochester, NY According to SWBR, the firm welcomed one architect and five designers:
• Matthew Buchholz, architectural designer: Buchholz joins the education studio focusing on K12 school design. He earned his BS in Architectural Engineering Technology from Alfred State College.
• Brett Gawronski, RA, project architect, brings 18 years of design experience for multifamily and affordable housing, laboratories, commercial and residential high rises, and K12 and higher education projects. Gawronski received his Master of Architecture and BS from the University at Buffalo
• Gianfranco Pietrantoni, architectural designer, brings expertise in visualization software which enables the team to communicate the design intent more effectively. He received a Bachelor’s in Architecture from Alfred State College and a Master’s in Architecture from the University at Buffalo.
• Kenzie McNamara, architectural designer, will be responsible for partnering with architects and teams on the design and coordination of the firm’s projects through all phases of the design process. She received her Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees in Architecture from the University at Buffalo.
• Samantha Keene, architectural designer, will produce construction documents, assist the firm’s project architects and managers, and performs site visits. She graduated from Alfred State College with a BS in Architectural Technology.
• Monica Stein, interior designer, works with design teams specializing in space planning and furniture selection. She received a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Rochester Inst. of Technology.