Manhattan, NY Kamber Management Co., a New York City-based owner and operator of commercial real estate, has signed 71,843 s/f of new office leases at Tower 45, a class A office building in the Midtown area. The 458,446 s/f office tower was acquired by Kamber Management in September 2015. Mitti Liebersohn of Avison Young and Steven Levy of Kamber Management represented ownership.
New leases and renewals at Tower 45 include the following:
• Stout Risius Ross, a global valuation and investment banking firm, has renewed a 10-year lease for 13,313 s/f, and expanded to a full-floor on the 29th floor. Scott Shelbourne, and Tom and Jack Tunacliff of Cushman and Wakefield represented the tenant.
• Coleman Research Group has renewed a two-year lease for 13,198 s/f on the 25th floor and was represented by Chris Adamo and Jon Nugent of CBRE.
• Strategic Funding, a business development service that originally occupied two floors at Tower 45, will now occupy a third floor on the fifth floor after signing a 10-year lease for 10,093 s/f. Benjamin Bloomenthal of Norman Bobrow represented Strategic Funding.
• Gide Loyrette Nouel, a premier international law firm, has renewed a four-year lease for 8,190 s/f on the 19th floor. The law firm was represented by Allen Freidman of ABS Partners Real Estate.
• Scott Rudin Productions has renewed a three-year lease of 4,914 s/f and was represented by Craig Riker of CBRE.
• NH Investments, an investment firm providing futures brokerage services in South Korea, has signed a 10-year lease for 3,795 s/f on the 24th floor, and was represented by Soon-Rhee of Norman Bobrow.
• CapGen Capital Advisors, a private equity firm, has signed a two-year lease for 3,648 s/f on the 10th floor.
• Halpern Real Estate has also signed a two-year lease for 2,208 s/f on the 24th floor.
• Alur Structural Glass has signed a seven-year lease for 3,182 s/f on the 15th floor and was represented by Soon-Rhee of Norman Bobrow & Company Inc.
• Kyobo Life Insurance, who was also represented by Soon-Rhee of Norman Bobrow, has signed a five-year lease for 1,519 s/f on the 15th floor.
• Alight Capital Management renewed a two-year lease for 3,178 s/f on the 27th floor.
• Here Media, an LGBT-oriented media company, has renewed seven-year lease for 2,500 s/f on the 15th floor and was represented by Erica and Wayne Siegel of CBC Advisors.
• EA Markets, an investment bank providing financial advisory services, has renewed a three-year lease 2,105 s/f on the 24th floor.
“We are pleased to welcome our new tenants to Tower 45, and acknowledge our continued relationships with the existing tenants who have shown great confidence in the building,” said Steven Levy, managing principal of Kamber Management. “These leases and renewals align with the building improvements underway, and demonstrate Tower 45’s position as one of the premier office buildings in Midtown Manhattan, located in a highly sought-after office market in the United States.”
Since acquiring 120 West 45th St. in September 2015, Kamber Management has invested in a multimillion-dollar capital improvements program that will focus on building infrastructure and reimagining common areas, as well as a reimagined atrium and lobby. Most recently, Kamber Management has engaged renowned architecture firm Pei Cobb Freed & Partners to design select new improvements at Tower 45. The office building has customized pre-built suite spaces ranging from 1,500 to 6,500 s/f, as well as full floors of 10,000 to 12,000 s/f, which are also available.