Dallas, TX Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. recently funded 50 loans totaling $320.775 million under the Fannie Mae DUS Loan, Freddie Mac SBL, Fannie Mae Small Loan, and Arbor’s Structured product lines.
Ryan Duff of Arbor’s NYC office originated the loans.
Among the 50 transactions, properties include:
• Preston Valley Apartments–This 360-unit multifamily property received $18 million to refinance an Arbor bridge-structured loan into a 12-year FNMA product with six years interest only and a sub 4% interest rate.
• Oasis at West Ashley in Charleston, SC–This 165-unit property received $9.2 million for refinance after an extensive reposition.
• Spring Valley in Atlanta, GA – This 220-unit property received $10.2 million for acquisition purposes under Fannie Mae DUS on a 7/6 ARM product with flexible pre-pay penalty terms.
• Factory Phase I & II, UT–This 80-unit property featuring 479 beds received $25.4 million under an Arbor Bridge loan for acquisition of a newly constructed, class A, student property in lease-up at Utah State.
• Riverwalk Apartments in Houston, TX–This 200-unit property received $5.68 million for refinance under a long-term 10-year Freddie Mac SBL with IO and step-down pre-pay penalty.
“Our industry as a whole has experienced tremendous growth the past several years which has given Arbor the opportunity to compete on every deal across the country. Our aggressiveness and ability to adapt in an increasingly competitive market proves to our customers we are committed to these results long term. We have been rewarded for this commitment with increased market share year over year and we expect the same in 2018,” said Duff.