History of the Real Estate Journal
- Founded in January 1963 by Roland Hopkins, George Cleveland and Herb Siegel.
- 1963 - 575 Boylston St., Copley Sq., Boston
- 1965 - 59 Temple Place, Boston
- 1967 - 36 Washington St., Wellesley Hills, Mass.
- 1973 - 57 Washington St., Norwell, Mass.
- 2004 - NEREJ.com and NYREJ.com launched.
- 2010 - New England and New York Daily RE Caps created
- 2011 - 17 Accord Park Dr., Norwell, Mass.
- 2012 - NEREJ Radio established with hosts Rick Kaplan and Eric Wilson
- 2013 - 50th Anniversary Issue - The Story
- June 1989 started the New York Real Estate Journal
- November 1995 started website rejournal.com