New York, NY GCP Capital Group LLC has arranged mortgage financing totaling $52.976 million for the following six deals:
• $21.451 million for three six-story multifamily apartment buildings containing a total of 159 units and 8,000 s/f of commercial space, located in the Washington Heights section of Manhattan. Adam Brostovski, principal of GCP, arranged the financing.
• $11.35 million for a four-story industrial loft building comprised of 84,000 gross s/f, located on Austell Place in Long Island City. Matthew Albano, managing director of GCP, arranged the financing.
• $8.5 million for a six-story mixed-use building containing five apartments and 4,500 s/f of ground floor retail space, located on East 80th St. in Manhattan. Albano arranged the financing.
• $4.5 million for a to-be-developed four-story mixed-use building to contain four apartments and 7,500 s/f of commercial space, located on North 10th St. in Brooklyn. Albano arranged the financing.
• $3.75 million for a five-story multifamily apartment building containing 35 units, located on Walton Ave. in the Bronx. Brostovski arranged the financing.
• $3.425 million for two contiguous four-story multifamily apartment buildings containing a total of 16 units, located on St. Marks Ave. in Brooklyn. Matthew Classi, managing member, arranged the financing.