New York, NY GCP Capital Group LLC has arranged mortgage financing totaling $40.08 million for the following five deals:
• $16.5 million for two five-story office buildings comprised of 140,000 s/f in Rockville Centre. Paul Greenbaum, managing member of GCP, arranged the financing.
• $13.78 million for a six-story multifamily apartment building containing 216 units on Jackson St. in Hempstead. Adam Brostovski, principal of GCP, arranged the financing.
• $2.3 million blanket financing for a one-story, single tenant commercial building comprised of 3,450 s/f in Hicksville and a gas station with a one-story convenience store comprised of 2,400 s/f in Bethpage. David Sessa, managing director of GCP, arranged the financing.
• $5 million interim loan for a senior citizen complex of ten two-story apartment buildings containing a total of 80 units in East Islip. Matthew Classi, managing member of GCP, arranged the financing.
• $2.5 million for a one-story retail strip center comprised of 11,000 s/f, located in Centereach. George Spanos, senior associate of GCP, arranged the financing.