New York, NY GCP Capital Group LLC has arranged six mortgage financings totaling $106.447 million:
• $45.5 million for a six-story mixed-use building containing 81 apartments and 6,000 s/f of commercial space in the East Village neighborhood of Manhattan. Paul Greenbaum, managing member of GCP, arranged the financing.
• $24.5 million loan participation between two national lenders collateralized in part by a mixed-use development site in Jamaica, Queens. Matthew Albano, managing director of GCP, arranged the loan participation.
• $18.75 million for a 12-story office building comprised of 156,500 gross s/f in Yonkers. Adam Brostovski, principal of GCP Capital Group, arranged the financing.
• $11.6 million for two five-story multifamily apartment buildings containing a total of 105 apartments on Thieriot Ave. in the Bronx. Brostovski arranged the financing.
• $3.397 million for a four-story office building comprised of 24,500 s/f in Peekskill. Jack Fried, senior associate of GCP, arranged the financing.
• $2.7 million for a five-story multifamily apartment building containing 25 units on Nagle Ave. in Manhattan. David Sessa, managing director of GCP, arranged the financing.