Shanholt Glassman Klein Kramer & Co.
575 Lexington Avenue
- Ordinary capital gain treatment from the sale of real property
- The IRS issues final "Repair and Capitalization Regulations" - Including the concept of UOP
- Can a trust be considered an active participant in its real estate activities?
- An analysis of a partial disposition election with respect to depreciable property
- Proposed changes to Code Section 752 regulations and guarantees
At Shanholt Glassman Klein Kramer & Co. we are one of the premier firms serving the real estate community, melding together the talents and substantial industry experience common to large firms with the culture, personal touch, and consistency of a local firm. Since 1931 we have been well regarded by business owners, lenders, users of financial statements, attorneys and others in the real estate community who respect our firm and its reputation for excellence. They rely on the financial statements that we have provided an audit opinion on and trust the tax returns that we have prepared, and frequently turn to us for assistance when they, or their clients, face complicated issues. We are different from other firms serving the real estate marketplace. We recognize that only a firm that is prepared to become immersed in an industry can be a recognized leader in the sector. This takes hard work, considerable dedication, focus and commitment, but the results are worth the extra effort.