Shanholt Glassman Klein Kramer
575 Lexington AvenueNew York, New York 10022
- What the new Tax Cuts and Jobs Act means for business interest deduction - by Sandy Klein
- New Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: A deduction of up to 20% of income derived from pass through entities - by Sandy Klein
- An overview of the new partnership audit rules: The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 to go in effect - by Sandy Klein and David Greenspan
- Lease termination payments: Taxpayers should proceed with caution- by Sandy Klein
- Can a Section 1031 exchange be performed with the acquisition of an underwater property? - by Sandy Klein and David Greenspan
At Shanholt Glassman Klein Kramer & Co. we are one of the premier firms serving the real estate community, melding together the talents and substantial industry experience common to large firms with the culture, personal touch, and consistency of a local firm. Since 1931 we have been well regarded by business owners, lenders, users of financial statements, attorneys and others in the real estate community who respect our firm and its reputation for excellence. They rely on the financial statements that we have provided an audit opinion on and trust the tax returns that we have prepared, and frequently turn to us for assistance when they, or their clients, face complicated issues. We are different from other firms serving the real estate marketplace. We recognize that only a firm that is prepared to become immersed in an industry can be a recognized leader in the sector. This takes hard work, considerable dedication, focus and commitment, but the results are worth the extra effort.