Roland’s Electric, Inc.
307 Suburban Ave.
Deer Park, NY 11729
- Roland’s Electric offers OSHA 7600 Disaster Site Workers Training to its staff
- When hiring an electrical contractor, price doesn’t mean quality. How do you choose an electrician? - by Stephen Cadieux
- Roland’s Electric hires Symington assistant vice president
- Roland's Electric, Inc. promotes Gallo as vice pres. and hires Buonasera
- Roland's Electric, Inc. recognized for its contributions to Electrical Safety Month
Established in 1953 by Founder and CEO, Roland Cadieux, Roland's Electric, Inc. began in a modest 300 square foot storefront in Uniondale. Today, the company has grown to become one of Long Island's largest and most respected electrical contractors. We operate from a 22,000 square foot office and warehouse facility in Deer Park, New York. The company employs approximately 100 trained and licensed electricians, and 25 management/office personnel.
Roland's Electric, Inc. has maintained a competitive edge over competitors by constantly searching for new ways to better improve performance. Our commitment to excellence and providing innovative solutions to meet our customers' needs have made the company a leader in electrical contracting on Long Island.