800 Westchester Avenue Suite N-505
- 2016 Year in Review: Garry Klein, Houlihan Lawrence Commercial Group
- Goldschmidt & Associates closes 3 retail leases totaling 8,235 s/f
- Houlihan Lawrence Commercial Group expands into Connecticut; Rackenberg named team leader
- Doder to manage Houlihan Lawrence Scarsdale office
- Botsoe of Dorothy Jensen Realty named 2017 HGAR president
Houlihan Lawrence is built upon family tradition. William Lawrence first established Lawrence Investments in Bronxville, New York in 1888. He also founded Lawrence Hospital and Sarah Lawrence College. The Lawrence family has an extensive legacy in Westchester. Houlihan Lawrence is still headquartered in the historic Bronxville building purchased from Cornelius Vanderbilt, where it all began 125 years ago.
When the Seaman family acquired Houlihan Lawrence in 1990 from the Lawrence family it cemented a fourth-generation heritage in Westchester Real Estate.
Today, owners Nancy Seaman and her two brothers, Stephen Meyers and Chris Meyers, lead a powerful team of over 1,200 agents, through 30 offices that cover all of Westchester, Fairfield, Putnam and Dutchess counties.
Celebrating 125 years, the standards of quality established at the beginning continue today. The Houlihan Lawrence philosophy is that of first-class, personalized service delivered with the greatest integrity and refinement. The most profound change has been the attention to cutting-edge technology, the latest digital platforms and the ongoing connection to the global market.