425 Fifth Avenue Suite 505New York, NY 10016
- Year in Review 2018: Laurence Ross, Highcap Group
- Goldflam and Bichoupan of Highcap Group arrange $8.25 million sale of a 42,000 s/f corner walk-up apartment building in Bronx
- Nassimian of Highcap Group sells two contiguous buildings in Queens Astoria neighborhood for $5.65 million
- Spotlight: 2018 Women in Real Estate: Professional Services
- 2018 Women In Real Estate, Professional Services: Christen Portelli, Highcap Group LLC
Highcap Group, a premier full service Manhattan based commercial real estate sales firm offers property acquisition, disposition, value-added brokerage and finance services throughout the metropolitan area, as well as on a national basis. The Managing Principals have over fifty years of combined experience and through its relationships, networks and track record of billions of dollars in sales have created an efficient platform of success to help navigate building owners and investors through the challenging commercial real estate market. Highcap’s stellar reputation stems from its dedication to clients, and its ability to adapt and react to every situation, offering a much higher level of personalized services. Our seasoned professional team is fluent in many languages, and with its diverse professional backgrounds can quickly identify solutions for the most difficult negotiations. We have combined our knowledge, sharpened skills, resources and understanding of the ever changing market to help secure the best possible deals for all property buyers and sellers, Highcap prides itself on its hands-on team oriented approach to help create a plan designed to the seller’s specification based on an off-market or mass market scenario. In today’s fast paced investment sales market it is our goal to use an intelligent and entrepreneurial approach to procure a sale in the tightest of circumstances.