538 Broad Hollow Road
- H2M hires Greenfield, Wilkinson, Szachacz, Lopez and Zuhoski
- H2M and DASNY break ground on $5.5 million women’s facility
- H2M architects + engineers adds seven professionals to firm
- H2M completes new canopy and patio addition to Harrison High School
- McGuire of H2M honored by NYSAWWA as Young Professional of the Year
Since our early roots, our focus has remained steadfast: to provide quality service with sound judgment and to serve as an honest professional resource to our clients. With a dedicated, responsive staff and multiple service offerings under one roof, we blend “can-do” with “can-be,” developing real, workable solutions with a dose of innovation. Our diverse in-house expertise reduces the need for sub-consultants and ensures that our architects and engineers develop a comprehensive understanding of every project. Providing solutions to a wide variety of markets, H2M brings the combined expertise of architectural design and building systems engineering to make your project a reality. With in-house MEP and structural teams, we’re able to take a holistic approach to project design that combines a practical approach with creative results.