American Investment Properties
600 Old Country Rd. Suite 227Garden City, NY 11530
- Koenigsberg of AIP arranges sale of 11,725 s/f property for $1 million with Posillico of Alliance Real Estate
- Koenigsberg of AIP arranges $2.137m sale of Smith West Plaza; sold to Summit Blossom as part of a 1031 exchange
- Long Island’s second quarter commercial real estate market report – retail, office and industrial - by Ron Koenigsberg
- American Investment Properties and NYREJ hold Long Island CRE summit; Panelists offered an upbeat outlook
- Koenigsberg of American Investment Properties brokers $1.03 million sale; Represents buyer and seller of the 5,100 s/f, mixed-use property
As a leading brokerage firm focused on a niche market, American Investment Properties presents the Long Island commercial property industry with a wealth of distinctive advantages. Whether it’s buying or selling commercial real estate, AIP brings customized strategies and insights to each of our client’s unique needs helping to create a flawless execution of even the most complex transactions. These transactions include, but are not limited to, the following: 1031 exchanges, property analysis, and distressed asset dispositions. American Investment Properties provides not only skilled experience and extensive buyer reach, but also strong relationships with industry leaders, attorneys, lenders and environmental professionals. Bringing forth an extensive background in the financial, accounting, and tax aspects of commercial real estate, as well as an insider’s perspective on property values and other local market trends and conditions.