American Investment Properties
600 Old Country Rd. Suite 227Garden City, NY 11530
- June 7: Future of Long Island Commercial Real Estate Summit
- Seven traits for successful commercial real estate partnerships: Brokers, buyers and sellers - by Ron Koenigsberg
- Cultivating cannabis: New York on marijuana legalization - by Ron Koenigsberg
- Creating a new downtown for Hicksville: $10 million grant boosts effort to redevelop area - by Ron Koenigsberg
- Commercial real estate market trends to watch in 2018: Retail, office and industrial - By Ron Koenigsberg
As a leading brokerage firm focused on a niche market, American Investment Properties presents the Long Island commercial property industry with a wealth of distinctive advantages. Whether it’s buying or selling commercial real estate, AIP brings customized strategies and insights to each of our client’s unique needs helping to create a flawless execution of even the most complex transactions. These transactions include, but are not limited to, the following: 1031 exchanges, property analysis, and distressed asset dispositions. American Investment Properties provides not only skilled experience and extensive buyer reach, but also strong relationships with industry leaders, attorneys, lenders and environmental professionals. Bringing forth an extensive background in the financial, accounting, and tax aspects of commercial real estate, as well as an insider’s perspective on property values and other local market trends and conditions.