American Investment Properties
600 Old Country Rd. Suite 227Garden City, NY 11530
- American Investment Properties welcomes Heretakis as salesperson
- Koenigsberg of American Investment Properties sells 21,500 s/f mixed-use strip center for $4.4 million; Represented buyer, Phillips International, and seller
- Creating an effective routine: Making actions automatic - by Ron Koenigsberg
- Koenigsberg of AIP sells three buildings totaling 41,000 s/f in downtown Franklin Square for $7.147 million
- Koenigsberg of AIP arranges sale of 11,725 s/f property for $1 million with Posillico of Alliance Real Estate
As a leading brokerage firm focused on a niche market, American Investment Properties presents the Long Island commercial property industry with a wealth of distinctive advantages. Whether it’s buying or selling commercial real estate, AIP brings customized strategies and insights to each of our client’s unique needs helping to create a flawless execution of even the most complex transactions. These transactions include, but are not limited to, the following: 1031 exchanges, property analysis, and distressed asset dispositions. American Investment Properties provides not only skilled experience and extensive buyer reach, but also strong relationships with industry leaders, attorneys, lenders and environmental professionals. Bringing forth an extensive background in the financial, accounting, and tax aspects of commercial real estate, as well as an insider’s perspective on property values and other local market trends and conditions.