Syracuse, NY According to Cushman Wakefield|Pyramid Brokerage Co., the firm has completed the following deals:
• Thomas Capozzi and David Carnie of Cushman Wakefield | Pyramid Brokerage (CW|Pyramid) brokered the sale of a multi-property assemblage totaling 3 acres located at the corner of Walnut Ave., between the 1200 block and 1300 block of E. Genesee St. Chris Geiger of Geiger Properties sold the properties to CG USL Ventures 1 in March for $8.35 million. The former 1200 E. Genesee Medical Office building occupied the corner portion of the site. It has now been razed and the property is currently under redevelopment for a multi-building 126-unit/360-bed student housing complex.
• David Carnie and Stephen Scuderi of CW|Pyramid exclusively marketed and brokered the sale of the Assumption property assemblage located at 1109-1127 Townsend St. The assemblage consisted of the sale of eight tax parcels totaling 3.37 acres including a 29-unit apartment building, multiple office and retail buildings, a three story gym and classroom building, and multiple vacant parcels. Acropolis Development and 16th Avenue Inc. purchased the property in May from Franciscan Properties Inc.
• Music & Arts recently leased the 6,960 s/f service-warehouse building located at 605 Cambridge Ave. William Evertz and Gary Cottet of CW|Pyramid represented the landlord, Cambridge Properties LLC.
• The 4,600 s/f multi-tenant industrial property located at 2916 Rte. 31 in Baldwinsville was recently sold. Northside Collision Clay LLC sold the property in May for $200,000. Carmen Cesta purchased the property and will use the front 2,800 s/f building as a doggy day-care facility and will rent the rear 1,800 s/f garage-maintenance portion of the property. Gary Cottet of CW|Pyramid brokered this transaction.
• Bruns Bros. Process Equipment recently leased the 5,900 s/f of shop and office space located at 6816 Ellicott Dr. in East Syracuse. Cottet brokered this transaction.
• Terra Science & Education Charter School recently purchased the 3,426 s/f multi-tenanted office building located at 835 West Genesee St. Charles Dominick sold the property in March for $250,000. James Laurenzo and Samuel Vulcano of CW|Pyramid brokered this sale transaction.
• Greg Hamel and Maureen Wilson of CW|Pyramid brokered the sale of a multi-building property consisting of four buildings on seven acres located at 7112-7114 Rte. 104 in Oswego. New Development Group of Oswego purchased the property from Sivers Living Trust for $750,000 in May.
• The 9,000 s/f former Dollar Tree building located at 330 Rte. 104, Oswego recently sold. O’Reilly Auto Parts Enterprises purchased the property from GB JB Pr & TM Oswego LLC for $1.05 million in March. Greg Hamel of CW|Pyramid exclusively represented the marketing of the property and facilitated the sale on behalf of the seller.
• Lee Salvetti of CW|Pyramid represented the buyer in the purchase of the property located at 5140 Commercial Dr. in Yorkville. Carubba Collision Shop purchased the 23,000 s/f building on 1.9 acres from TSB Group LLC in March for $500,000.
• White Birch Estates LLC recently sold a 20-acre parcel at 6769 Fox Rd. in Marcy. Christopher Getchlell purchased the property in May for $65,000. Michael Conley of CW|Pyramid exclusively marketed the property and facilitated the sale.
• Watertown Holdings LLC recently purchased a 7,488 s/f multi-tenanted professional office building located at 200 Mullin St. in Watertown. Tanglewood Properties LLC sold the property in March for $310,000. Christopher Clark of CW|Pyramid exclusively represented the marketing of the property and facilitated the sale on behalf of the seller.
Clark brokered two leases at the Franklin Building, 50 Public Sq. in Watertown. Dusty Brown leased 702 s/f of ground floor retail space and ACR Heath leased 819 s/f of office space.