White Plains, NY The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of Westchester County has revealed its slate of officers for the 2019 term. Susan Curtis, RPA, was re-elected president. Curtis was sworn in with the rest of the slate at BOMA Westchester’s Annual Holiday Party and Inauguration of Officers held December 13, 2018 at Westchester Hills Golf Club.
Other officers elected and sworn in for the 2019 term were:
- Vice president: Scott Tangredi of Reckson, a division of SL Green;
- Secretary/treasurer: Caroline Molloy of Cushman & Wakefield.
The following directors were also elected:
- Michael Borrero of Simone Development Cos.;
- Vinny Finnegan of Gedney Way Consultants LLC;
- Stephanie Manfredi of Colliers International;
- Robert McNamara of GHP Office Realty;
- Geraldine Molloy of Newmark, Knight, Frank;
- Immediate past president: William Bassett of Cushman & Wakefield;
- Allied representative: Joyce Jonap of Strauss Paper Co.; and
- Public relations advisor: Dean Bender of Thompson & Bender.
BOMA Westchester is the county’s leading professional organization dedicated to meeting the needs of building owners, property managers and allied professionals and tradespeople. BOMA Westchester is an affiliate of BOMA International --- the oldest and largest association of the office building industry, with over 100 federated associations in the United States and around the world. The 17,000-plus members of BOMA International own or manage more than 9 billion square feet of commercial properties in North America and abroad.