Syracuse, NY According to Michael Finn, managing partner of CBRE|Syracuse, the firm has completed:
- Bill Anninos and Ed Kiesa, CCIM, of CBRE|Syracuse, with Brad Davis of CBRE|Tysons Corner in McLean, Va., represented the tenant, Spectrum, in three retail leases: 4,000 s/f at South Meadow Marketplace, 742 S. Meadow St. in Ithaca; 3,938 s/f at Erie Canal Centre, 3469 Erie Blvd. East in DeWitt; and 3,500 s/f at New Hartford Consumer Sq., 4797 Commercial Dr. in New Hartford. Benderson Development is the landlord of the Ithaca and New Hartford properties, while Brixmor Property Group is the landlord of the DeWitt property.
- Anninos collaborated with Randy Brown and Leticia Manganello of CBRE|Downtown Los Angeles to represent the tenant, Parsons, in a 19,594 s/f lease renewal at 301 Plainfield Rd. Harry Harkaway of CBD Cos. represented the landlord.
- Anninos represented the tenant, Gexpro, a subsidiary of Rexel, in a 14,000 s/f lease renewal at 6460 Deere Rd.
- Donald French and Larry Van Der Bogart were the exclusive listing brokers in the $400,000 sale of 6445 Terminal Rd. The 8,430 s/f commercial building was purchased by NuFlorz. Jane Chase, of Acropolis Realty Group, represented the buyer.
- Peter Finn, executive vice president, and Marty Dowd, senior broker, collaborated with JLL commercial real estate to represent ABB in a 4,900 s/f lease at 6500 Joy Rd. Ed Rogers, of Oliva Co., represented the landlord.
- Kiesa was the exclusive listing agent in the $155,000 sale of 6555 Ridings Rd. The 4,076 s/f building was purchased by an investor to redevelop and lease the property. Marty Merola, of Robin Development Services, LLC, represented the buyer.