Syracuse, NY According to Michael Finn, managing partner of CBRE | Syracuse, the firm has completed the following commercial real estate transactions:
• Ed Kiesa, CCIM, exclusively brokered the lease of 70,000 s/f of warehouse and office space at 450 Tracy St. City Electric, a woman-owned independent wholesale electrical distributor, consolidated its operations from two buildings on West Genesee St. and expanded to the Tracy St. location. This is the company’s corporate office, while also maintaining a city presence.
• Kiesa also exclusively brokered the lease of 10,442 s/f of commercial space at 46 Columbus St. in Auburn. This is a new location in this territory for City Electric. The landlord, United Auto, occupies the remainder of the 20,800 s/f building.
• Bill Anninos of CBRE | Syracuse, with Larry Weiss of CBRE | Global Corporate Services, represented the tenant, Rolling Frito-Lay Sales, LP, in the lease renewal of 18,823 s/f of commercial space at 28 Track Dr. in Binghamton. Anninos also brokered the original lease with Frito-Lay at this location in 2012.
• Rick Searles represented the tenant, Scorpion Security Products in the lease of an 11,000 s/f free-standing commercial building at 330 N. Jensen Rd. in Vestal. Scorpion Security Products, an alarmed security systems company, outgrew its previous building in Chenango and relocated to the larger Vestal building.
• Michael Finn, CCIM, and Mark Rupprecht, CCIM, of CBRE | Syracuse, with Laurence Briody, of CBRE | New York City, represented the tenant, Marsh & McLennan Companies in the lease renewal of 6,348 s/f of office space at 507 Plum St. Marsh & McLennan Cos. provides risk management and insurance brokerage services.
• Kiesa represented the tenant, Farchione & Bowman LLP, in the lease renewal of 4,435 s/f of office space at 217 Montgomery St., representing the law firm’s commitment to a downtown location. Joe Catanzaro, of Pemco Group represented the landlord.
• Anninos represented the tenant, Securitas Security Services, in the lease of 2,917 s/f of office space at 6712 Brooklawn Pwy. Securitas relocated from an office in Liverpool.
• Larry Van Der Bogart represented the tenant, Blue Water Capital Management in the lease renewal of 2,287 s/f of office space at 1001 James St. Blue Water Capital Management, which provides investment management and financial planning services, has been a long-time tenant in the building. The landlord is MESA of NY.