235 Greenfield Pwy. - Liverpool, NY
Liverpool, NY According to Michael Finn, managing partner of CBRE | Syracuse, the firm closed the following recent commercial real estate transactions:
• Peter Finn, executive vice president of CBRE | Syracuse, and Mark Rupprecht, CCIM, senior broker, represented the buyer, Edgewater Management Co. in the $1.205 million sale of 235 Greenfield Pwy. The property is a 20,830 s/f office building formerly occupied by ITT Technical Institute. The seller was the U.S. Bankruptcy Court.
• Mark Rupprecht, CCIM, and Brian Tennant, of CBRE | Syracuse, with Brad Dare of CBRE | Cleveland, OH, represented the tenant, Goodyear in the lease of 40,000 s/f of warehouse space at 6549 Chrysler Ln. in East Syracuse for a tire distribution center.
• Bill Anninos and Marty Dowd were the exclusive listing agents in the $625,000 sale of 138 E. Genesee St. in Baldwinsville. The 8,256 s/f medical office building was sold by Family Care of Baldwinsville to Dr. Ted Triana, DO, of Compassionate Family Medicine. This is the third location for Triana’s practice. Matt Chalanick, of The Real Estate Agency, Auburn, represented the buyer.
• Peter Finn and Larry Van Der Bogart were the exclusive listing agents in the $100,000 sale of 124 Northern Lights Dr. in North Syracuse. The 10,000 s/f office building was formerly occupied by Aspen Dental. The buyer John Gazda plans to renovate the building and lease it to new tenants.
• Tennant and Dowd represented the seller, Jennifer Nordberg in the $91,000 sale of 112 Willard St. in Minoa. The 1,836 s/f building was the former Minoa Library, later leased to a printing company for 10 years, and was recently purchased by Timothy & Traci McIntosh. Timothy McIntosh will use the office for his position as a sales manager for Nooney Controls Corp., an industrial valve solutions and valve automation company.
• Rupprecht, and Dowd represented the tenant, New York Power Authority in the lease of 2,990 s/f of office space at 149 Northern Concourse in North Syracuse.
• Dowd represented the seller, Erie Heritage Group, LLC in the $140,000 sale of 5846 Heritage Landing Dr. in East Syracuse, a 2,160 s/f office condo. The buyer was McIntosh Properties, LLC.