Manhattan, NY According to CBRE, the firm has completed the following leasing transactions:
• Michael Liss represented Schlesinger Assocs. in a 17,587 s/f lease at 711 Third Ave. Owner SL Green was represented in-house by Gary Rosen and Howard Tenebaum.
• Timothy Hay, Robert Hill, Jared Isaacson and Sacha Zarba represented Netflix in a 11,592 s/f sublease at 245 West 17th St. Sublandlord Twitter was represented by Barry Spagna and Eric Thomas of Cresa Partners.
• Taylor Scheinman represented Millennium Alliance Group in a 10,010 s/f lease at 475 Park Ave. South. Owner Cohen Brothers was represented in-house by Marc Horowitz.
• William Iacovelli represented Tenor Capital Management in a 8,686 s/f lease at 810 Seventh Ave. Owner SL Green was represented by C&W.
Nathan Katz and Joel Wechsler represented Cornicello & Tendler in a 7,508 s/f renewal at 2 Wall St. Rory Murphy, Jonathan Tootell, and Carolyn Zimmer of Transwestern represented ownership.
• Liss represented Global Business Travel in a 7,786 s/f sublease with The Hotaling Group at 125 Park Ave.
• Alexander Golod, Christie Harle, Caroline Merck and Peter Turchin represented owner Boston Props. in a 14,466 s/f lease with Brattle Group at 7 Times Sq.Tower. Stephen Gordon of NKF acted for the tenant.
• Brian Dooley and Ross Zimbalist represented owner Unite Here in a 12,535 s/f expansion with Crossmedia at 275 Seventh Ave.
• Thomas Haughton, with Harle, Merck and Turchin represented owner Boston Props. in an 11,500 s/f lease with Värde Partners at 510 Madison Ave. Cynthia Wasserberger of JLL acted for the tenant.
• Alex Benisatto, Brian Dooley, Michael Laginestra, Rocco Laginestra and Michael Wellen represented CohnReznick who subleased 9,430 s/f to Corporate Synergies Group at 1212 Avenue of the Americas.
• Benjamin Friedland, Michael Geoghegan, Michael Movshovich and Scheinman represented Marex Financial Limited in a 14,472 s/f lease at 360 Madison Ave. Owner Stawski Partners was represented by CBRE’s Derrick Ades and Edward Goldman.