AREAA "East Meets West" - Nov. 7
On November 7th, 2019, the Asian American Real Estate Association of America Manhattan Chapter (AREAA) will be hosting its 5th annual headline event: East Meets West (EMW) at the New Yorker Hotel. This full day event is a combination of celebrating and honoring the real estate industry while its professionals can present information, share ideas and discuss latest trends.
WHERE: The New Yorker, 481 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10001
DATE: November 7th, 2019
TIME: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
CLICK HERE for more information and to Register.
EMW 2019 continues to grow in attendance and recognition across the industry and this year’s special 5th event will no doubt continue the trend. Honored to have over 350 attendees, 60 speakers and 20 sponsors at EMW 2018 - over the past 5 years we are grateful and proud to have captains of industry share their thoughts, experiences and advice including the following notable speakers:
- John Catsimatides, Chairman and CEO of Red Apple Group
- Susan Daimler, General Manager of StreetEasy
- David Dishy, President of L+M Development Partners
- Bess Freedman, CEO of Brown Harris Stevens
- Robert Knakal, Chairman, New York Investment Sales of Cushman & Wakefield
- Kathryn A. Korte, President and CEO of Sotheby’s International Realty
- Pamela Liebman, President and CEO of Corcoran
- Kevin Maloney, President of Property Markets Group
- Jonathan Miller, President and CEO of Miller Samuel Real Estate Appraisers
- Shaun Osher, CEO of Core
- Seth Pinksy, Executive Vice President of RXR
- Diane M. Ramirez, Chairperson and CEO of Halstead Property
- Stephen Siegel, Chairman Global Brokerage of CBRE
- Adam Spies, Chairman, Capital Markets of Cushman & Wakefield
- Leonard Steinberg, President of Compass
- Norman Sturner, Chairman of MHP Real Estate Services