Goodwin + Columbia Business School's RECM - Jan. 25
New York, NY Columbia Business School and Goodwin are pleased to co-host their 12th annual invitation-only Real Estate Capital Markets Conference (RECM). This half-day program has become a 'must attend' event among industry leaders in the real estate capital markets space and draws a sophisticated audience of investors, fund managers and investment bankers.
RECM features thought-provoking sessions which have, in the past, included a market overview, interactive panels featuring industry thought leaders and engaging keynote presentations. For 2019, the conference topics will again focus on the economics of the real estate industry and the private and public debt and equity capital markets activity that is so vital to the health and stability of the industry, as well as technological advances in the space. Overall, a great forum for debate, discussion and networking. To request an invitation, please email Katie Schmelzer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: Friday, January 25, 2019
Time: 8am – 1pm
Location: 583 Park Avenue
• 7:45am – 8:30am: Registration and Breakfast
• 8:30am – 8:35am: Welcome
• 8:35am – 9:10am: Featured Presentation: State of the Real Estate Capital Markets, REIT, Private and IPO Market
• 9:10am – 10:10am: Session I: Global Flows of Capital
• 10:10am – 10:40am: Refreshment Break
• 10:40am – 11:40am: Session II: Innovation and Disruption: Investing in Tech to Drive Value
• 11:40am – 12:30pm: CEO Conversation: State of the Retail Sector
• 12:30pm: Closing Comments
• 12:35pm: Networking Lunch
For more information, please visit: www.recmconference.com