Buffalo Multifamily Invest. Prop. Forum - April 28
The Buffalo Multifamily Investment Property Forum 2018,
DATE: Saturday, April 28th
TIME: Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. and the Forum will run until 1:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Millennium Hotel, 2040 Walden Ave., Cheektowaga, NY
The keynote speaker will be Russell Gullo, CCIM, CEA, CEO of R. J. Gullo Cos.
This event will consist of six educational sessions which will cover:
- “Why Multifamily Investment Property is an I.D.E.A.L. Investment,”
- “How to Analyze A Multifamily Investment Property,”
- “Rules Of Thumb When Acquiring A Real Estate Investment,”
- “How to Increase the Value of a Multifamily Investment Property,”
- “How to Double/Triple Your Real Estate Portfolio,”
- “How to Pay No Tax When Disposing Of Investment Property and a Multifamily Activity,”
- “Overview Of The Western N.Y. Market,” and more.
Attendees must be pre-registered. Admission is free to the first 200 registered attendees, but students must be pre-registered.
This event is being presented by the R. J. Gullo Cos. and sponsored by; New York Real Estate Journal, Evans Bank, Buffalo Law Journal, and R. J. Gullo Cos.
Qualified Intermediaries ror 1031 Exchanges and Real Estate Investment Specialists and a national 1031 Exchange/Investment Trainer for the American Institute of Real Estate Exchangors.
For a Brochure/Registration Form, go to the bottom of the Home Page of www.rjgullo.com or call (716) 675-1500. Attendees must be pre-registered, no walk-ins will be allowed.